Project Wonderful

Revive Discount Medical

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Who Walks Into Your Life

Who Walks into your life

The first sentence is pretty powerful!!!

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go. I need this back. If you'll do this for me, I'll do it for you....

Father, God bless all my friends in whatever it is that you know they may be needing this day! And may their life be full of your peace, prosperity and power as they seek to have a closer relationship with you.

Amen.

Now send it on to five other people, including the one who sent it to you. Within hours you caused a multitude of people to pray for other people. Then sit back and watch the power of God work in your life.

P S. Five is good, but more is better, who else do you know that needs a prayer.

THANKS FOR BEING IN MY LIFE




 Subscribe to "Across This Bridge"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://lykedoho.fcpages.com/atutyfe.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life