Project Wonderful

Revive Discount Medical

Thursday, December 20, 2007

38 Questions

Tagged byLeena
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My Boyfriend
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Posting blog articles
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Reading email.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
I became disabled
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"I love you"
6. How many beverages did you have today?
A Half a cup of coffee
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Grey
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Medication.
9. Where were you last night?
In bed...;)
10. What color is your front door?
White
11. Where do you keep your change?
In my purse
12. What’s the weather like today?
Blue skies and sunny but cold
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Rocky road
14. What excites you?
Getting a phone call from my daughter or grandson
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
awe Yeah, its getting to thick and long
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Too much
17. Do you talk a lot?
Not really
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
No
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yeah
20. Do you make up your own words?
No
21. Are you a jealous person?
No
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Alex
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Katie
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
My daughters boyfriend
25. What does the last text message you received say?
Good bye
26. Do you chew on your straw?
No
27. Do you have curly hair?
Yeah, sorta
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Across town
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Rex
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Pop-tart
31. Will you get married in the future?
Maybe...;)
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
I have seen none in the 2 past weeks
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
My Boyfriend, family, children and my friends
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Yesterday
35. Are you currently depressed?
not more than usual
36. Did you cry today?
No
37. Why did you answer and post this?
I like memes and the questions were fun but a very odd mixture. Who made these?
38. 5 people you tag next?

1.Black Tennis Pro
2.Kiwipulse
3.Cayman
4.Fishdiary
5.Purple Frog

Merry Christmas




Digg!

 Subscribe to "Across This Bridge"


2 comments:

Shelia said...

Sorry for taking so long to get to this tag. This is the first Christmas I've been running a blog and I see that it's quite a chore. However, I sat down tonight and I am going through all of my mail. So sometime over the the weekend I'll post my response to the tag. I'll send you a note when I do. Thanks for thinking of me!

Leena Helttula said...

Thank you for this! It is interesting to learn about other bloggers.
Thank you also for the other meme. (I did pass it on)