What are the various ways to get useful inbound links to the website?
1) Provide useful content/information that people like to refer from their website/blog.
2) Request your friends, colleagues and family members to use appropriate anchor link and to have your website in their blog roll.
3) Purchasing links from high PageRank websites (not favored by many search engines)
4) Getting listed in appropriate directories (vertical directories)
5) Develop free css templates, wordpress themes and have your credits in footer links with appropriate anchor text and link and circulate it.
6) Request site visitors to link to your website.
7) Viral media (socialize using video’s, podcasts etc.,)
8) Participate in social network sites to promote your site.
9) Provide useful images and documents that people could refer.
10) Write technical or similar articles and have them posted in business related article sites.
Subscribe to "Across This Bridge"