Project Wonderful

Revive Discount Medical

Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Only Source

Heb 12:2
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Heb 1:3
Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Psalms 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalms 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Phil 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

John 15:5
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Psalms 91:2
I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Zech 4:6
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




 Subscribe to "Across This Bridge"


No comments: