Project Wonderful

Revive Discount Medical

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The enemy pours into my mouth

My world leans on me

I sag with the world around it

As seems to droop

Using alcohol as a torchlight

Procession marching down my throat



What is less helpful as a way out of difficulty?

It fastens and perpetuates my trouble

Which occasioned it,

And increases evil of the situation.




At all costs, then, I ought to reduce the sway of my mood

I scout it within myself and others

And never show its tolerance.




Happiness is yet to be found

When this world around mixes misery sounds



The attitude of unhappiness is not only painful

Its mean and ugly

What can be more base and unworthy than the mumping mood



My drunkenness is a temporary suicide

Drinking into nothing but voluntary madness

Living in my world desiring sobriety

This alcoholism is scandalous

Taking me out of society

Then out of the world I live in



The sway of alcohol lies over me

Due to its power to stimulate the mystical faculties

One drink to many

A thousand is never enough



The enemy pours into my mouth

Steels my brain

Transforms myself into a beast



Bottomless pit such influence to terrorizing

Allowing my thirst to think

Never filling that psychological gap

A sudden violent jolt





Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




 Subscribe to "Across This Bridge"


No comments: