Project Wonderful

Revive Discount Medical

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Make a change...

Any time you sincerely want to make a change,
the first thing you must do is to raise your standards.
When people ask me what really changed my life 7 years ago,
I tell them that absolutely the most important thing was
changing what I demanded of myself.
I wrote down all the things I would no longer accept in my life,
all the things I would no longer tolerate,
and all the things that I aspired to becoming.
And if I may be so bold to offer my last piece of advice for someone seeking and needing to make changes in their life - If you don't like how things are,
change it!
You're not a tree.
You have the ability to totally transform every area in your life
- and it all begins with your very own power of choice.





Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert Einstein

The idea is that flowing water never goes stale, so just keep on flowing
- Bruce Lee

Unless you change how you are, you will always have what you've got.
- Jim Rohn

Subscribe to "Across This Bridge"


No comments: